Meet the Chevy Colorado ZR2. Off the assembly line, it’s ready for rugged “off-roading” from the giddy-up. And with an available Duramax 2.8L turbo-diesel engine or a 3.6L V6 with eight-speed transmission, the ZR2 gives you power when you need it and fuel efficiency when it counts.
Of course, you have to see it in action to truly appreciate it.
A few more reasons to believe.
- Segment-first Multimatic™ shocks (DSSV)
- Purpose-built off-road suspension
- Aggressive approach, breakover and departure angles
- Tubular rocker protection
- Segment-exclusive front and rear electronic locking differentials
- Wider track for more stability
- Skid plates
- Autotrac® transfer case
- Rock sliders
- Front and rear wheel flares
- 50 mm front and rear lift
- 90 mm wider stance for stability
- 17-inch wheels with a 31-inch overall diameter
- Available full-size bed-mounted spare tire carrier