“Distance Matters” for Boise Residents Looking to Save Money at the Gas Pump
Peterson Chevrolet offers ten Chevrolet models that achieve 30 HWY MPG or better
Boise, 4/23/2012 –Boise residents are feeling the pinch at the pump with rising fuel prices toping $3.89. Peterson Chevrolet knows that “Distance Matters” for residents who are looking to Chevy to meet their fuel economy needs without compromising style, safety or performance.
Consumers looking for a vehicle that offers more than 30 miles per gallon need to look no further than Peterson Chevrolet. Local drivers have the option to choose from ten cars and SUVs that achieve 30 miles per gallon or more.
Chevy provides customers gas friendly to gas free solutions. Chevy cars and SUVs that achieve more than 30 miles per gallon are:
• 2012 Chevrolet Sonic Sedan & Sonic Hatchback: The all-new 2012 Sonic is a small car with a large array of amenities offers an EPA-estimated 40 HWY MPG highway and up to 488 highway miles on a single tank of gas.
2012 Chevrolet Cruze and Cruze ECO: Chevrolet’s compact car offers an EPA-estimated 36 HWY MPG highway and more than 500 miles per tank. The Cruze ECO offers an EPA-estimated 42 HWY MPG highway.
• 2012 Chevrolet Volt: The revolutionary extended-range system provides Volt pure electric range of 35 miles and 379 total miles of anxiety-free driving.
• 2012 Chevrolet Malibu: Achieving 33 HWY MPG, the Malibu can take you more than 500 highway miles on one tank of gas.
• 2013 Chevrolet Malibu Eco: The all-new 2013 Chevrolet Malibu Eco adds a dose of flavor – and efficiency – to the midsize sedan segment – with an EPA estimated 37 HWY MPG highway.
• 2012 Chevrolet Camaro: America’s most popular sports car, offers an EPA-estimated 30 HWY MPG highway, while delivering an SAE-certified 323 horsepower.
• 2012 Chevrolet Impala: The 2012 Impala moves ahead with an all-new, 300-horsepower (224 kW) 3.6L V-6 engine and six-speed transmission that deliver an EPA-estimated 30 HWY MPG highway.
• 2012 Chevrolet Equinox: The Equinox offers an EPA-estimated 32 HWY MPG highway and up to 600 highway miles per tank.
General Motors recently announced that combined U.S. sales of 12 General Motors models that achieve an EPA estimated 30 HWY MPG or better on the highway are expected to reach 100,000 units or more in March. This is the highest total in the company’s history, and includes the 30 EPA HWY MPG Chevy models.